Backup & Recovery
REDUCING THE COST OF DATA ASSURANCE
What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data?
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
A managed backup service from Fidelity Systems ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Data is the lifeblood of your business, and you can’t get it back when it’s lost. A business’s data is priceless, but it’s vulnerable. Any file you save to your hard drive, whether digital or physical, is vulnerable to data loss. Whether it’s a simple mistake or a catastrophic event, the backup you store is essential to protecting your business.
- Delta Level Technology means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and workload of your servers.
- Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore.
- Virtual Server Support backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers.
- Supreme Flexibility recovers your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore.
- Full Transparency Through Reporting wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
Cloud Backup including file sync and share.
Let's Talk About How We Can Help
To learn more about data backup and recovery and how Fidelity Systems can help protect your business, your network, and your valuable data, we offer these articles below.