Stand Alone Anti-Virus vs.
Why our clients choose our Managed Anti-Virus
Stand-alone Anti-Virus Software:
- Provides a point solution to specific issues
- Requires manual monitoring and maintenance to remain current and effective
- Relies on end-user decisions for operation
- Does not provide consistent version control across desktops
- Does not provide centralized management
- Provides proactive and comprehensive security, monitoring and management
- Centralizes the deployment and updating of software to ensure coverage and consistency
- Automates management processes to avoid errors and reduce costs
- Leverages expert IT skills
Threats Facing SMBs Today
- Network Viruses
- Data Theft
- Phishing Attacks
- Email Spam and Malware
- Unpatched Devices
|Features||Standard Anti-Virus||Managed Anti-Virus|
|Monthly Status and Threat Reporting||No||Included|
|Monitored and Managed by our NOC
|Cost||$40 per seat per year||We will match your current cost|
Total Endpoint Security
What is worse than a virus?
Time and money wasted recovering from one!
Every minute counts in today’s business. Stop wasting your valuable and scarce IT resource time and energy on the selection, testing, planning, deployment, updating and reporting of your Anti-virus software.
Fidelity System's Managed Anti-Virus service provides the skilled IT resources, domain expertise, centralized monitoring and management facilities, and proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your desktops and laptops against the ever-present threat of viruses, spam and malware attacks.