Work With Fidelity
We are Hiring!
Technical Sales Representative
The candidate will be responsible for identifying and selling professional computer network consulting services, network managed services and computer network products from small, medium to large businesses with the following duties:
- Travel to local client locations for presentations and providing in-person engagement.
- Assess client information, identify and address pain points, present relevant solutions.
- Perform initial network infrastructure consulting to guide clients to successful planning.
- Quote services, determine pricing, prepare service agreements and SOW’s.
- Compile and maintain working lists of prospects using our ConnectWise database.
- Initiate e-mail, mail and telephone contacts, secure initial appointments, and conduct primary
- Assist in the design and development of marketing materials and strategies; participate in sale
planning sessions; create new methods of generating new business revenue.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service for assigned accounts, including following up
with current and potential clients to ensure satisfaction with products and services offered.
- Consistently strive to meet individual goals, team goals, and company goals.
- Partner with clients, fellow staff members, and management to achieve a holistic relationship.
- Two-year college degree with 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Outside sales experience and strong PC and networking knowledge.
- Strong familiarity with computers and related software and hardware.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to persuasively present information and respond to inquiries from clients.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and a strong orientation to customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective and productive
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, the web and web based applications.
- Ability to bring new clients into the firm and maintain the required number of calls, contacts and
new client engagements per month.
- Medical Insurance
- Laptop and company cell phone
- Opportunity to earn company stock option
- Bonus opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Windows: 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician
- Fairview Park, OH
- Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
(Overall purpose of this position)
The Help Desk Technician will provide first level support for users, ensure currency of information and provide installation of software and or hardware. The Help Desk Technician will also develop productivity tools and processes that will increase the usability and effectiveness of the company’s application and environment. Typical work schedule is from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with an hour for lunch, Monday thru Friday, excluding paid holidays. Some field environments may necessitate modifications to this schedule. Some afterhours AND OR weekend work is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities which must be performed in order to carry out the position purposed summarized above.
(The following description is a general representation of the key duties and responsibilities of this position. Other duties may be assigned, as required.)
- Troubleshoot end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing TCP/IP on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based and Apple local area network (LAN).
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
- Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Performs software and application installation and upgrades.
- Troubleshoots desktop systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
Specific knowledge, training or skills required to perform the duties of this position. Specific concepts, courses, training programs or required certifications.
(To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements are listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Degree in related field and 1-2 years of help desk experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.